Kid, you are a rough sleeper. This last week your dad and I literally took turns letting you sleep on us because you will not stay in your bassinet. Whoever wanted to sleep would put you on their chest, typically me, and the other would watch to make sure you would not fall off. I'm guessing you are going to be a belly sleeper when you get older. Other than that we have just been trying to adjust to life with two children. There has been a lot of television watched by your brother this week.
To be honest, I feel a lot of times like I am failing you two. I see all these other moms that take their kids to different classes, despite Covid, or all these picture perfect things that they do and I just feel like I cannot keep up. I know I am in my own head, but I really hope I can do better than I did this week.
We were able to take you to your first park, George George, you were not thrilled by it. If I had to guess when you are older you are going to move to a warm climate because you hated the cold. Which, for Michigan, it wasn't that cold at 50 degrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.