We were able to have an early Christmas celebration with your Nina and Papa. It had been way too long since we saw them. With Covid your father and I have been very careful who we allowed around you and your brother. Our bottom line was if they did not have the vaccine they couldn't see you. I know that wasn't guaranteed to keep you safe, but it was at least a way we could try to keep you safe. Since your grandparents and I have different views on certain subjects they did not get vaccinated, that was until a few weeks ago. They decided seeing you and Zach was more important. I missed them so much and it was wonderful to see them in person.
They spoiled you rotten with so many toys and clothes.
It was a wonderful start to our Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.