What a great and relaxing holiday! We went to Grandpa Bill's on Christmas Eve and enjoyed a dinner with that side of the family. Then today we spent the day relaxing at home before your Nana came over to spend the evening with us. We also talk with Grandpa Don over video chat so he could see all the present you received. All and all I think it was a lovely Christmas day.
Saturday, December 25, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmastime Fun
Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...
-
My poor boy, you have the worst diaper rash and it is making you miserable. I had forgotten how sensitive baby's skin is. So now we have...
-
Just like every other year we celebrated Thanksgiving at Grandpa Bill's house. You would think I would have gotten more pictures, but ...
-
In one hour you will be here. In about one hour I will hold you in my arms. I can't wait to meet you. I love you so much already.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.