Monday, January 3, 2022

Two Months Old

 You are officially two months old! It has been a crazy few month with the holidays, but I think your dad and I are getting on a good schedule with you and your brother. You, bless your little heart, slept through the night last night. It was glorious to get more than three hours of straight sleep. We had your two month check up and you are over sixteen pounds! It makes me so relieved to know you are eating enough. I am really worried when I go back to work you will not get what you need and I will not be able to pump enough. Hopefully, I can stay relaxed and make sure you get what you need. You are starting to smile more and more and even gave your dad a laugh the other day. It is just amazing seeing what a little person you are becoming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Christmastime Fun

  Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...