Sunday, April 3, 2022

Five months old!


How have five months already flown by? You are the happiest little baby I have ever met. You are full of smiles for us all. You are rolling like crazy to try to get around the house. I still think you have some teeth coming in with how much you are chewing on your hands and drooling, but nothing has popped up yet. Your dad and I joke about what a little chonk you are and how you are great for our workout routine. Sleeping is still a small issue, you are waking up usually once or twice at night. Overall, you are a pretty amazing baby. I cannot wait to see what you will do next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Christmastime Fun

  Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...