Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Six months old!

 



I can't believe it has already been six months since you came into our lives my littlest love! A few days before you turned six months old I made your first purees. I was determined that I was going to exclusively breastfeed you like I did your brother. It was a little more challenging since I was working but we made it! Next milestone is a year. For your first puree ever you had sweet potatoes. At first you were a little less than excited but you seemed to like it after a while. Next up will be broccoli. I love that you are learning so much about your world and watching you grow. You are getting a little personality now and it seems like you take more after me then you dad. Regardless, we both love you so, so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Christmastime Fun

  Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...