Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Nine Months old
You are growing so fast! You officially have two teeth now and are crawling everywhere. You want to be on the move and rarely sit still. You are still just the happiest little guy and rarely complain, unless we are trying to change you. You are so very loved and we are so excited to see more of your personality come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmastime Fun
Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...
-
My poor boy, you have the worst diaper rash and it is making you miserable. I had forgotten how sensitive baby's skin is. So now we have...
-
Just like every other year we celebrated Thanksgiving at Grandpa Bill's house. You would think I would have gotten more pictures, but ...
-
In one hour you will be here. In about one hour I will hold you in my arms. I can't wait to meet you. I love you so much already.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.