Monday, October 3, 2022

Eleven months!

 


Oh my littlest love you amaze me! You have two more teeth coming in, but you couldn't tell with how much you smile. You are taking steps and will probably start walking any day now. You are sleeping through the night and it makes me miss the snuggles I got from you all these other months (although I will say I am happy getting some rest). Your personality is starting to shine through and you are just the happiest guy. You and Zach are starting to try to play together and it warms my heart to see you two together. I know, no matter what may come in life, you will always have each other. I love you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Christmastime Fun

  Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...