Monday, November 7, 2022

Happy First Birthday!

 












Happy first birthday my littlest love! It is hard to believe it has been a whole year since you came into our lives. You have brought me so much joy and happiness (and sleepless nights). You are sheer joy. We celebrated on your actually with our little family and a video call to Grandpa Don and then celebrated a few days later at Grandpa Bill's house with the rest of the family. We went with a simple woodland animal theme since you haven't expressed any particular interest in one thing or another yet. 

I pray I am telling you how often you amaze me. Your brother can be a bit of a spotlight hog while you are at this age, and it is hard for me to tell if you are getting the attention that you need. Please just always remember how loved you are. I promise as soon as you get a bit older you and I will take special mom and son days together where I can dote on you relentlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Christmastime Fun

  Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to ...